The Virtual Bookkeeper’s Roadmap
The Workflow and Tools You Need to Build a Successful QBO Virtual Bookkeeping Business
Are you ready to master your workflows and build the business of your dreams without all the guesswork?
Bookkeeping can be a flexible, lucrative business, if you do it right. Unfortunately, there are a lot of ways to do it wrong!
Maybe you’re just getting into bookkeeping. Maybe you’re a CPA, EA, or tax preparer looking to add bookkeeping to the services you offer. Or maybe you’ve been keeping the books for someone else and you’re ready to step out on your own and start your own business. It can be confusing and overwhelming to put all the pieces together and figure out the best workflows for your virtual bookkeeping practice.
There are hundreds of tools to choose from. You could spend years and thousands of dollars building your business only to find out that you’ve been working against yourself in an inefficient system. It’s like driving with the brakes on! You can never get that time back.
Of course, you could take the trial and error approach. I’ve been there and I’d like to help you skip that step (those many, many steps). You can use a proven system that will allow you to set up efficient workflows, master the process so it gets easier every month, and provide great service to really happy clients.
After developing my own workflows and investing well over $100K systematizing and growing my own virtual bookkeeping business, I’m ready to share my insider knowledge and experience with you. Are you ready to master your workflows and build the business of your dreams without all the bumps and bruises?
In this fully self-paced online course, you will learn:
- Virtual bookkeeping business basics and building a solid foundation.
- My bookkeeping tech stack and tech workflows (QuickBooks Online, apps, and much more).
- Identifying, finding, and evaluating essential apps for your business.
- How I get paid upfront for all services.
- Client onboarding workflows and best practices.
- How to deliver virtual bookkeeping services - monthly bookkeeping workflows.
- Managing client work status and due dates.
- Monthly bookkeeping review workflow.
- Document management.
- Team collaboration.
- Proven strategies for maximizing your productivity.
- How to build a knowledge capital library so your business is not dependent on your or your employees' knowledge.
- The "lessons" I've learned in my own journey - I share with you what has worked for me and what hasn't worked.
- Action plans for every lesson, so you can implement what you've learned in the course.
This course includes lifetime access to these resources and many more:
- Video lessons and downloadable PDF materials.
- A full list of my company's technology stack.
- A list of essential apps for your business.
- Sample technology workflows.
- Client onboarding checklist, flowcharts, scripts, and meeting agendas.
- Sample client service agreement (engagement letter).
- Sample monthly credit card/ACH form.
- Sample bookkeeping service packages.
- Monthly bookkeeping calendar.
- 5 monthly bookkeeping tasks you should be performing for every client.
- Sample bookkeeping project templates and workflows
- Monthly bookkeeping review checklist and workflows.
- A demonstration of how my team and I review our client's books (self-review and manager review).
- Sample document management file structure.
- Team collaboration meeting agendas.
- Sample knowledge base.
- And much more! (Check out the course curriculum below for a complete list of topics and the extensive list resources).
Course bonus: Private Facebook group and monthly Q&A
Everyone learns differently. You may prefer to go through all the material yourself or you may want to dive in, interact, and ask questions. Either way, we’ve got you covered. You can enroll at any time for this course, which includes lifetime access to all the resources you see here. You also get access to the private Facebook group where you can ask questions and share challenges and wins. You'll get the added bonus of interacting with a community of bookkeepers and accountants committed to systematizing and growing successful practices.
But wait there's more...membership in this exclusive Facebook group also entitles you to a monthly group Q&A where you can get answers to your most pressing questions directly from Veronica Wasek.
Don’t let your dream business stay a dream. Don’t let your practice turn into a stressful nightmare. You can make your dream a reality. Enroll in this course right now to take advantage of this unique opportunity to receive world-class training from Veronica Wasek.
Got questions about this course?
Scroll down to see the full course curriculum.
Check out the 5MB Academy for our complete list of courses
Not ready for the comprehensive roadmap? No problem! Check out the 5MB Academy for a complete list of courses.
What Others are Saying
Koren Palmer, Outsource It, Duncan, BC, Canada: Thank you!!!! LOVING LOVING LOVING your course!!!
Hi, My name is Veronica Wasek, a Certified Public Accountant, and a certified Advanced QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor. I am the founder/CEO of VM Wasek, a successful cloud accounting and bookkeeping business. I am also the founder of 5 Minute Bookkeeping. I've been named a Top 10 QuickBooks ProAdvisor (worldwide) and a Top Accounting Influencer. I am a member of Intuit Corporation's exclusive Trainer/Writer network.
My goal is to help bookkeepers and accountants minimize time and effort spent on bookkeeping and maximize profits. If your goal is to start or grow a bookkeeping firm or add bookkeeping to your accounting practice, then we're a perfect fit. As much as I love accounting and bookkeeping, I love teaching even more. I'm excited to share my knowledge and experience with you, so you can build a thriving practice without the guesswork.
Start1 - Virtual bookkeeping workflow essentials - PDF of video lessons
Preview1-1 My story (8:53)
Preview1-2 What is virtual bookkeeping? (2:10)
Start1-3 Bookkeeping workflows (2:00)
Start1-4 Building a solid foundation (13:20)
Start1-5 Types of virtual bookkeeping services (2:33)
Start1-6 Bookkeeping service packages (3:22)
Preview1-7 Bookkeeping workflows overview (3:19)
Start1-8 The workflows journey (1:25)
Start1 - Resources: Ideal business planning form | Ideal client profile forms
Start1 - Resources: Sample Bookkeeping packages (PDF)
Preview1 - Resources: Bookkeeping workflow overview
Preview1 - Additional resources
Start1 - Action plan